Jump to navigation
Last Updated: Fri, 10/05/2018 - 10:04am
UA Email Lists:
- If you need a Data Science team for your upcoming proposals, please contact us to include Data7 resources, expertise and institutional infrastructure. We work closely with UA Research Development Service (RDS) for projects than span multiple departments, institutes and colleges and can coordinate with the RDS team.
- If you are looking for collaborators in Data Sciences for existing projects, we have an open call for white papers to pair up Data7 faculty and staff with your research team for developing proof of concept projects and solutions.
- Looking for Just-in-time training or special topics workshops? Check our events page or suggest training topics. Data7 routinely hosts workshops with invited internal and external speakers on topics of interest to the UA community. This activity is coordinated by the Data Science Research and Training initiative (DSRT).
- Data7 Research Data Scientists (along with shared post docs and technical staff) are liaisons to specific research areas and can consult with you on those topics along with Data7 faculty who lead these initiatives.
- Students: Learn more about opportunities with Data7, course work, workshops.
- Colleges/Departments: Need an interdisciplinary team to meet a specific challenge?
- Local Data Science Community: Looking for Data Science meetups?
- Industry: Find out how to put the power of Data7 to work for you.