Machine Learning Algorithms
This workshop will cover general Data Science methods, techniques, and tools to enable scientific discovery in the applied sciences. It will help participants in carrying out a complete data mining & data modeling process with the help of statistical analysis, classical machine learning and visualization techniques.
- Apply Jupyter Notebooks in your problem-solving environment.
- Discover how the Python programming language is used in general applied Data Science tasks.
- Make use of NumPy library for working with fundamental data structures and mathematics.
- Solve data analysis problems with the help of the Pandas library.
- Produce different data visualization plots with the help of Matplotlib and Seaborn libraries.
- Classify the main type of Machine Learning problems and identify the most used algorithms.
- Carry out Time Series Analysis and produce forecasting scenarios.